1. Corner Lot!
2. Beach Block from boardwalk !!!
3. Former Knights of Columbus Hall
3. 70 condos Plan available or pre approved for 99 unit hotel.
4. New roof and windows.
5. Building is Breath-taking, Gorgeous detailing with historic fine art and exterior craftsmanship !
6. Super location, Jitney and bus along Pacific Ave , with walking distance to all Casino entertainment and leisure. Ocean breath and a touch of high rise city view.
7. .Proud owner and Developer Delight .
8. Currently interior is entirely gutted and ready for rehab.
9. **Redevelopment project** for Student Housing, condos, hotel/motel rooms, office, retail, RSC zone-Resort Commercial land use.
10. Honorable and Tender Loving Care Buyer Wanted !!!!!
Located at Corner of Saint James and Pacific Avenue.
- Building is in shell condition
Subject Property: Current and Proposed Development
At the time of site reconnaissance, the subject property was developed with a single five-story structure with a full basement and a mezzanine level above the first floor in the southern portion of the building- This structure was indicated to have been constructed in 1927 and was originally utilized as a meeting and social bail for the Knights of Columbus organization- The upper three stories were utilized as hotel/lodging rooms. This structure has a full basement with a concrete foundation slab, a steel structural frame, concrete masonry unit (CMU) and brick bearing walls, concrete floor and roof decks, and masonry exterior walls. The structure was vacant at the time of REPSO’s survey, with interior demolition partially completed. The former boiler and utility rooms are located at the southeastern portion of the structure opposite Pacific Avenue.